Stay tuned with your Twitter through UberSocial for Android
UberSocial Widget brings your Twitter to life with the most innovative features. This Android widget allows you to use different themes such as A.plus (Ashton Kutcher), Uncle Uber (Russel Simmons) and Uber50 (50 Cent). We will provide you with the download links for every theme available on Market, however you need to have UberSocial installed first to use these themes. Furthermore, UberSocial Widget supports multiple Twitter accounts and gives you the opportunity to view the Tweets’ links without opening the browser through LivePreview™.
The main features of UberSocial
This Android widget provides you with the In-Line photo viewing attribute which lets you preview the photos of your Timeline in the Tweets. You can enable/disable this function by going to Menu > More > Settings >Display Options and checking ‘Disable image previews’.
Regarding the LivePreview™, UberSocial Widget automatically activates it when you switch your Android device to landscape mode. You can also activate it using portrait mode by tapping on a Tweet and selecting ‘Enable LivePreview™’.
According to giving the proper use to Android widgets, UberSocial Widget allows you to configure the refresh rate from Menu > More > Settings > Notification Settings > Update Interval.
- UberSocial Widget shows you deals and offers according to your location.
- It allows you to use TweetShrink to shrink your tweets to txt spk.
- You can Tweet over 140 characters and add tweets to your ‘Favourite’ folder.
- You can add your location to your Tweets.
- Save your searches, mute a user and save drafts of your Tweets are also included in this Android widget.
Themes for UberSocial
As we mentioned above we are listing the current themes available on the Android Market for UberSocial: