Stay tuned with Twitter through the best Twitter Widget for Android.
TweetCaster Widget brings you the most innovative features to manage your Twitter account from your Android Device. This Android widget is the only Twitter client with a ‘Zip It’ feature which allows you to zip annoying tweeters or Twitter trends from your timeline without unfollowing people.
What are the innovative features of TweetCaster Widget?
Apart from the mentioned ‘Zip it’ feature, this Android widget provides you with the following original settings:
- Tweet Filter – You can filter the content of the timeline to only see tweets with the words or phrases you put in the filter.
- Multiple Twitter account support & Multiple widgets on your home screen – You can configure several Twitter accounts and also set one Android widget for each one on the screen.
- Post to Twitter and Facebook at the same time.
- You can suggest people to follow.
- Retweet with or without comments by tapping on the Tweet.
- Access to Twitter lists.
- Color code tweets – Choose a custom color for your tweets and mentions.
- Instapaper support – You can set an Instapaper account to save long stories and read them later.
- Notifications – You can set different notifications (e.g: on new tweets, on new mentions, vibration, flashing led, set ringtones, etc.).
Even more settings available from the Main Menu:
- Set several Twitter accounts.
- Check out the #trends and look for people to follow.
- Search by keywords, #trends or @usernames.
- Nearby – You can look for people available on Twitter near your location.
According to giving the best use to Android widgets, you can set the refresh rate between 10 minutes and 2 hours.
In case you have any doubts or suggestions, you can email the Android widget developeres at: Menu > Settings > Send TweetCaster Logs.