Would you like to know how everything works?
Soak up knowledge with HowStuffWorks Android Widget. This widget provides you with more than 30,000 articles, podcasts and videos. At the ‘Read’ Menu you will find different topics such as; Adventure, Animals, Auto, Culture, Entertainment, Health, Home & Garden, Lifestyle, Money, Science, Tech, etc.
HowStuffWorks Widget also gives you direct access to our famous podcasters and HowStuffWorks experts! You can Tweet with the HowStuffWorks crew while you listen to podcasts. In addition, this Android widget gives you the opportunity to share articles and podcasts with friends through Facebook, Twitter, email, Instapaper, etc.
What about the ‘Shows’ Menu?
As we told you before, this Android widget provides you with lot of podcasts. This being said, at the ‘Shows’ Menu, you will find the following podcast categories:
- Stuff You Should Know
- Stuff You Missed in History Class
- TechStuff – The perfect podcast for seasoned techies and novices alike.
- BrainStuff – Stuff that will make you smarter!
- Stuff to Blow Your Mind.
- Stuff Mom Never Told You.
- CarStuff – Aimed to the auto-enthusiasts.
- Stuff They Don’t Want You to Know – Conspiracy theorist? You’re not alone.
- The Stuff of Genius.
- The Coolest Stuff on the Plane – Lets you take a tour around the most awesome places on Earth.
- Fan Stuff.
- How to Stuff.
Even More Settings
- Featured – Get the highlights of the podcast and blog contents.
- Facts Menu – Gives you access to punctual definitions and information like: what extremophile is, or that Barrow, Alaska stays dark for 84 consecutive days.
- Quotes Feature – Become aware of phrases and its authors.
- Notifications – You can set to be notified when new podcasts or blog posts are available. You can configure this option by going to Menu > Settings > Notifications – Podcasts.
Support & Feedback
Lastly, you can get support or send your feedback to the Android widget developers at Menu > Setting > Feedback.