Get the most out of your Facebook with FriendCaster Widget!
FriendCaster Widget lets you manage your Facebook account, stay connected and share with your friends in a simple way. This Android widget provides you with lots of magnificent features and advantages such as; Check-in & Places, View your Events and Groups, View Friends, their profiles, photos and albums, upload high resolution photos, RSVP to Events, see who’s attending and where it is, etc.
We can say that FriendCaster Widget has several advantages over the standard Facebook Widgets for Android, let’s take a look at some of them:
- FriendCaster Widget is more secure than other Facebook apps because it uses Enforced SSL Encryption.
- You can shake your Android device to refresh.
- Gmail/K-9 Push Notifications. FriendCaster can check for notification emails Facebook sends you.
- You get an alert when you receive Facebook Messages, Friends’ Birthdays & Notifications.
- FriendCaster Widget has incorporated the Notification Popup function (which can show over Lock-screen and has Quick Reply). Similar to SMS Popup, Handcent SMS, etc.
- Share Links from the Browser easily without being redirected to Mobile Web.
- This Android widget allows you to select the privacy setting for each Facebook Status/Post you make.
- Ability to Like comments and see how many likes comments have.
- Quickly “Like” or Comment On A Post – by pressing and holding on the news feed item. After just a second a popup will appear where you can “like”, “comment” or “view wall”.
- Re-Share your Facebook Friend’s Posts.
- You can Add/Remove Facebook Friends.
- This Android widget allows you upload multiple photos (with Gallery).
Multiple accounts and more
As we stated before, FriendCaster Widget is one of the most complete Facebook apps (it’s not the most complete one because it’s missing the ‘Chat’ feature. Although, the widget developers said that they will be adding this function in a future version).
You can set up multiple Facebook accounts by simply tapping the menu in the upper right, then select ‘Accounts’ then tap ‘+ Add Account’. You can add as many additional accounts as you like.
What about security? Can I set up a secret pin code for my account? Sure, you must tap the menu in the upper right, select ‘Accounts’ and then tap the blue ‘>’ button next to your account in the list. Here you can set a passcode that will be required in order to use your Facebook account on FriendCaster Widget.