Thus, under this there are 8 tips to remember when redesign or new design of a website. Of course, in reality there are more than 8 things to consider, but at least 8 should be enough for starters.
1. What are the main objectives and who the target “opening” website? – This applies to any existing website and ever made. Identifying the “audience” may sound very simple but this is the starting point for your website in order to grow. After you specify a number of criteria “audience” you, then you must determine what will be obtained “the audience” from and after your website is opened and read. Make it memorable or interesting so it can be a selling point of your website. So it is not merely a website only.
2. What are the weaknesses and strengths of your competitors? – Identify your competitors is always a major concern for every business. Making the web of course very concerned about competitors. If you do not give added value in your business, what customers to move to your business? Using the design of your competitors’ websites can be a strength for you. An example is when you see something you like about your competitors website, you can make an example but if you look at the lack of your competitors, you can take advantage of it because you can fix their mistakes and apply it on your website.
3. The most important design – landing page – the decision of your website design can be drawn from your homepage. There is the principle which says “keep it simple, stupid” or give what “audience” need quickly.
4. Color selection is very important – the color can turn on or off a website. Would greatly affect the color of the website design later. You need to remember some things, use colors that “audience” you like, do not use color to the contrary, test the color you’ve specified, and make sure the color is a representation of your website. Of course the color is adjusted to the application site for whom they will be addressed.
5. Use the hot-spots as the most interesting aspects of attention – there are a few articles like this which will help you understand how humans react when shown a website. There is a pattern from our eyes when the homepage was loaded in front of us. Automatically our eyes will be attracted to elements such as bullet-points, lists, icons and typography great. It is also typical as the highest part of a website. So you need to make sure that you put an element, or even more for your website to be very interesting. So attention will be focused on web application.
6. Letter What is the best? – Determination of the type of letter that will be used in fact a decision of the designer itself. The most standard is to use the font Verdana and Arial in each section.
7. Perform test, repair … repeatedly – test your design is necessary. For example, do the tests in the browser Firefox, IE6, IE7, Opera, or Safari. Increasing the resolution from 600 to 800 × 1280 × 1024 can be done to simulate the view to be facing the audience who have different screen resolutions. If you find it difficult now many web software and application software that could simplify the job.
8. Do not be afraid to re design – once you’ve finished designing your work, you need the criticism and suggestions. This is the only way you can grow as a web designer. You also need a selection of criticism that you receive the personal criticism with criticism in general.
About the Author